The core purpose of Bonsall High School is to develop all students to be distinguished candidates for college and career along their own personalized pathways.
Bonsall High School develops students to be:
- Empathetic and responsive to the needs of others
- Continually drafting and revising work to create a high quality product
- Respectful of the norms of the workspace
- Collaborating with others to accomplish meaningful work
- Finding joy and pleasure in pursuit of personal interests and passions
Bonsall High School leverages project-based learning to bring together the theoretical knowledge of the field and the practical application of knowledge to produce true craftsmanship across disciplines.